Uniform GuidelinesIn this section...
- Barrow Hedges sweatshirt or cardigan
- Pale blue polo shirt
- Grey pinafore dress/skirt/culottes or tailored trousers
- Grey trousers or shorts
- Grey or white socks/tights
- Black sensible shoes (no trainers, open sandals or heels please)
- In summer, blue/white gingham (or striped) dress for girls
- Barrow Hedges PE T-shirt (or white round-necked T-shirt)
- Navy or black shorts
- Barrow Hedges (or plain navy) tracksuit bottoms
- Trainers for outdoor PE sessions (please provide a plastic bag to store dirty trainers)
Additional Optional Items:
- Royal blue reversible Barrow Hedges rain jackets
- Barrow Hedges sun hat
- Barrow Hedges tracksuit
- Elasticated plimsoles (for walking to indoor PE sessions note the children take part in bare feet)
Other Points to Note:
We would prefer children NOT to wear earrings to school. Earrings are NOT permitted for PE or after school sports activities. Parents should apply tape over stud earrings which cannot be removed for PE/after school sport activities. On other days a maximum of one pair of small plain studs is permitted. No hoops or large studs and no dangly earrings please.
No other jewellery should be worn.
In addition, nail varnish is not to be worn to school and long hair must be tied back at all times (note hair accessories should be plain and school colours).
Please note Cladish, Wallington (www.cladishsports.co.uk) supply our school uniform.